Our teams of consultants and project managers explore different aspects of your organisation to provide you with an in-depth study of your business and technical issues. Supported by researchers and data scientists from our research and development team, they analyse your information and adapt our mathematical models to best fit your activities and your business challenges.
A four-step approach:
- Analysis of the landscape
- Data recovery
- Report and recommendations
- Potential creation of proof of concept
Example case studies:
Vekia worked with a specialist cultural assets distributor to estimate the cost of overstocking.
- Analysis of how stock is replenished at the point of sale
- Analysis of sales and stock information and of Vekia sales forecasts
- Estimation of potential profit: a 40% reduction in stock
- Redesign in line with the recommendations of our reports
Following this study, the distributor asked Vekia to launch a second phase, extending the scope of the project.
Vekia worked with a specialist top of the range fashion retailer to test the quality of Vekia forecasts.
- Analysis of the last 3 years’ sales
- Calculation of forecasts for a defined period and comparison of this with the actual figures
There was a 98% match between the output of our forecast engines and the actual figures.
The results of this study convinced the client to work with Vekia to equip its supply chain management team with the right tools.
Vekia worked with a clothing distributor, specialising in ready to wear fashion for adults, to analyse issues regarding the distribution of stock in-store, and to estimate potential savings.
- Interviews with business representatives and IT teams
- Data analysis to calculate key indicators
- Comparison of client’s key indicators with Vekia indicators
- Provision of a report with a list of recommendations for improved profitability
- Product availability up 5%
- Overall stock value down 10%
Following this research, Vekia’s consulting team supported the company on several further projects.