Few of our key clients using our tailored solutions in 70 countries
The department heads at Leroy Merlin have confidently identified key figures for sales projections and order planning.
- 8% stock reduction
- Secured £m 55 of Working Capital Requirement (WCR)
Galeries Lafayette has selected Vekia to tighten and strengthen their supply chain. We are proud to support them achieve more value from their existing stock with our near perfect, automated analysis.
Proof of Concept Result:
- 97% accurate forecast between our projections and true sales figures
To elevate their presence in the French market, BUT has opted to incorporate our solutions to improve in-store availability and save time.
- In-store availability has increased by 5 points
- BUT has gained 0.5 to 1 day per store, per week, to expedite order processing and changes
Fashion & Textile
In order to enhance performance and to automate stock replenishment across their transnational brand, ID Group invited Vekia to support them in the SCM needs.
- 4% increase in turnover/ sq ft2
- Increase in £m 28 of turnover
New order management and replenishment processes, as well as meeting margins large enough to support company debt reduction were implemented at Mr. Bricolage.
- Debt reduced by £18M